Individual Personal Accident Insurance
This cover operates 24 hours and on a worldwide basis. It provides for payment of specified capital benefits following accidental death, bodily injury, permanent total disablement, and permanent partial disablement, temporary total and temporary partial disablement caused by an accident.
In addition, the cover also provides reimbursement of emergency transportation to the nearest hospital and also expenses incurred for preparation and repatriation of the mortal remains of the insured person from the place of death to the country of residence.
This cover can also be extended to cover medical expenses.
- Accidental death: compensation is 100% capital sum insured.
- Permanent total disability: compensation is 100% capital sum insured.
- Permanent partial disability: compensation is as per continental scale.
- Temporary total disability: compensation is calculated on the basis of salary with a maximum of 52 weeks.
- Medical expenses: compensation up to AED 5,000/- per person per injury.
- Repatriation expenses: compensation for transportation or burial up to AED 5,000 per person.
Premiums are based on the sum insured selected, age, nature of work, salary levels and the optional benefit selected.